Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hell0z*

t0day is a really bad day laas. i d0n like today. whuud the ... haiish.
IT MUHH BL0G AND I HABB THE FREEDOM TO WRITE WADEVA I LIKE. N0RT ANY OF YOUR PROBLEM. NRT HAPPY WITH MUHH ATTITUDE, SHO0O0. OFF Y0U G0!

yuppz. muhh compz okkaes. ((: change the keyboard. yuppz. and these few days suckx. except sat and sun. ((: sat was fun. and yuppz. our captain rawkz. so nice de. ((: hahas. but wellz. scho0l days suckz. d0n askk anything about muhh blog. ITS MUHH FREED0M t0 WRITE WADEVA I LIKE...

ytd and t0day suckz. studies were alrights. yuppz. ytd study was like veri fine. in fact, i enjoyed ytd lessons. ((: t0dayy. i enj0yed to0. but.. maths suckz. t0 the c0re. that teacher suckz. talk s0 s0ft, and instructi0ns nort clear. dun0 whuud she d0ing l0rx. haiish. extra onlyy. but.. i enj0yed the 0ther less0ns. ((: tmr0w ge0 tests. hahas. sianz. ((:

kkaes. n0thing le. buaiiz. ((:

signing 0ff-
[[ elaine ]]
ign0rance..

No comments: